Tunnelling Card

Tunnelling Card

To obtain a Tunnelling card (white), you need to:

  • Pass the CITB Health, Safety & Environment Specialist (SPEC) Tunneling Test (within two years of the date of application)
  • Have completed a Tunnelling training course

More information about this product

What are the minimum entry requirements?

Successful completion of the Health, Safety and Environment test.

What will the end results look like?

You will be provided with a white card containing all relevant details and photo for identification purposes.

Are there any Format delivery notes?

Cards - Cards cannot currently be purchased in this shop, please follow the links to purchase them externally.

© The Construction Industry Training Board 2014, known as CITB.

Bircham Newton, Kings Lynn, Norfolk PE31 6RH, Registered in England and Wales Charity No 264289 and in Scotland Charity No SC044875